Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wednesday, 12 February 2014 - 1173 calories


Breakfast

Same as Tuesday's breakfast - cold cereal. 

Lunch

Same as Tuesday's lunch - tuna salad and a grainy breadroll.

Dinner

Chicken with rice, vegetables and gravy.  We used our stainless steel AMC Classic frypan to 'fry' the chicken breasts - which allows us to cook our food without adding any water or oils/fats.  I also added some cooked brown rice and boiled peas.  Lastly, gravy, I added gravy.  Gravy would have to be my favourite sauce of all time - I don't care if it is chef made or made from powder in a box mixed with hot water.  I love all of it.


Exercise

Another 15 minutes on the treadmill - walking at an incline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...