Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Energy crash - BOOM!

It's 7.27pm and I feel so tired.  I have no energy.  Not enough spark in me to exercise tonight.  I know why too.  I am not eating enough.  I said to my colleague at work a few weeks ago that I wasn't so good at calorie counting because I become all obsessive and make it a point to eat under my calories (until I binge because I'm staving and the binge lasts for at least a week and then I give up). 

Today I've only eaten 997 calories.  So that's about 300 calories less than what my plan is.  Yesterday I ate 828 (net) calories. 

It's funny though how your body can adjust to eating smaller volumes.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still hungry.  I'm hungry right now.  But I am also feeling very obsessed.  Obsessed to push past the hunger.  I know that these aren't good thoughts.  I just really want to see results.  I feel for the first time in a long time that I am not letting food control me.  I'm taking charge of myself and my eating.  I'm taking charge of my lack of impulse control.  I'm letting my head, not my stomach, make decisions about what I eat and how much I eat. 

But deep down I know that I am not doing this the right way.  I know that I am setting myself up for failure.  I know that I bloody well have to write another tip / hint out of this.  It is to eat all of your daily calorie allowance.  Don't become competitive with yourself.  You idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...